HELP!!! Noob Problem!!!

omerbilaomerbila Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited June 15, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi there,

I am new to smugmug. I have been playing around with my gallery to make it nice. Last night everything was great... This morning when I checked my gallery it is doing something very odd. The gallery portion is not symetrical with the rest of my page. I dont understand how that happened.

http://techtanium.smugmug.com

Please help.

Thanks.

EDIT: Well... I fixed it somehow... So thanks anyways...

Comments

• SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 15, 2006
    omerbila wrote:
    Hi there,

I am new to smugmug. I have been playing around with my gallery to make it nice. Last night everything was great... This morning when I checked my gallery it is doing something very odd. The gallery portion is not symetrical with the rest of my page. I dont understand how that happened.

http://techtanium.smugmug.com

Please help.

Thanks.

Welcome to Smugmug and Dgrin! Are you referring to the "Galleries" box on your homepage or inside a specific gallery?

I don't see any lack of symmetry.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • omerbilaomerbila Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited June 15, 2006
    Well, the gallery on my homepage was displaying 2 rows across from left edge of browser to all the way right edge of browser. So changing the browser window size stretched the gallery across... It was very strange.

The way I fixed it was just to move my Gallery up (above friends and family (hidden)). I just dont understand why that would have anything to do with it...

This is all on my homepage.

Cheers.
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 15, 2006
    omerbila wrote:
    Well, the gallery on my homepage was displaying 2 rows across from left edge of browser to all the way right edge of browser. So changing the browser window size stretched the gallery across... It was very strange.

The way I fixed it was just to move my Gallery up (above friends and family (hidden)). I just dont understand why that would have anything to do with it...

This is all on my homepage.

Cheers.

Hmm... I'll check into it and see if I can reproduce it on my own page. Let me know if you see it again.
    SmugMug Product Manager