Keywords not found...is it just me?

papajaypapajay Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
edited June 15, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I created a new gallery a couple of nights ago and uploaded over 100 photos. Then I added keywords and captions using the mass updater.

I was then somewhat stunned when I realized NONE of the keywords are working for the gallery in question. The same keywords were used in earlier gallieries, and those photos were found by keyword search (locally and globally).

Then I went in and added another keyword as a test to a picture from the gallery where keywords (above) were "working". No luck...searching for the new keyword addition does not find the photo.

What must I be doing wrong, or is the keyword search function on smugmug misbehaving?

Thanks. Papajay

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2006
    papajay wrote:
    I created a new gallery a couple of nights ago and uploaded over 100 photos. Then I added keywords and captions using the mass updater.

I was then somewhat stunned when I realized NONE of the keywords are working for the gallery in question. The same keywords were used in earlier gallieries, and those photos were found by keyword search (locally and globally).

Then I went in and added another keyword as a test to a picture from the gallery where keywords (above) were "working". No luck...searching for the new keyword addition does not find the photo.

What must I be doing wrong, or is the keyword search function on smugmug misbehaving?

Thanks. Papajay

Papa, can you please give me the gallery link? ear.gif Thanks
  • papajaypapajay Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Papa, can you please give me the gallery link? ear.gif Thanks

Sent you an email, Andy...please check for it. Papajay