movie notes: the incredibles

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited November 9, 2004 in The Big Picture
you've *got* to go see "the incredibles" hoo-boy this was a laugh and a half. plenty of jokes that keep the grownups involved, and the action and story are great for the kids. the animation is first-rate (disney / pixar). my youngest, 5yr old trevor, sat through the entire 2 hour movie, and he's *never* done that before :)

anyhow, i used my new lighting setup (canon 580ex, 2x canon 420ex + umbrellas... to make this shot of one the incredibles' action figures (this is mr. incredible)... my kid wanted a big print for his room. poster at the movie theater cost $11 so, i did one myself :D - bahahahahahahahahahah! ©

if you'd like more info on the movie, you can click here

11001920-L.jpg

enjoy (matinee with your kid) photography,

Comments

• wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2004
    That looks great, Andy. The lines were long, this weekend.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2004
    andy wrote:

anyhow, i used my new lighting setup (canon 580ex, 2x canon 420ex + umbrellas... to make this shot of one the incredibles' action figures (this is mr. incredible)... my kid wanted a big print for his room. poster at the movie theater cost $11 so, i did one myself :D - bahahahahahahahahahah! ©

11001920-L.jpg

Sweet lighting. How about a review of the 580ex... differences from the 550ex etc?
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph