help@smugmug.com

3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
edited June 16, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Who checks this account and how often? Am I right that this is the email address that we use for support? My customer has emailed twice and I have emailed once and no one had replied. I'm sure I'm in line and I will get help but I'm just wanting to know that I'm traveling the correct path. Our issue is Urgent due to overnight mailing. Thanks for the hard work! :thumb

Comments

• 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2006
    Patience my friend.... :D

Someone answered me right away!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2006
    kc7dji wrote:
    Who checks this account and how often? Am I right that this is the email address that we use for support? My customer has emailed twice and I have emailed once and no one had replied. I'm sure I'm in line and I will get help but I'm just wanting to know that I'm traveling the correct path. Our issue is Urgent due to overnight mailing. Thanks for the hard work! thumb.gif
    It's monitored 365 days a year, nearly 24/7. There are rare cases where folks' emails won't reach us, usually for spam reasons - unfortuantely - can you please give me (PM if you like) the email addy of your customer and yours, too, and I''ll search the files.

The other thing that happens, unfortunately, is sometimes on your end, the receiving end, our responses are blocked by your spam filters :(

I'll investigate immediately, if you give me your info.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2006
    kc7dji wrote:
    Who checks this account and how often? Am I right that this is the email address that we use for support? My customer has emailed twice and I have emailed once and no one had replied. I'm sure I'm in line and I will get help but I'm just wanting to know that I'm traveling the correct path. Our issue is Urgent due to overnight mailing. Thanks for the hard work! thumb.gif
    Scott,

I found your customer's email, in our Sent Email folder. Today's email: received from your customer at 10:27am Eastern Time. Responded to by Robin at 10:41am Eastern Time.

We take our level of responsiveness at the help desk very seriously thumb.gif

FYI: Your customer, ordered on the 14th June. We shipped on the 16th June. Standard Overnight does NOT mean Saturday delivery, but we're trying to see what can be done.

From our shopping cart:
    cart wrote:

Choose Shipping
    Please allow for printing time in addition to delivery time. Prints are usually ready to ship in two business days. Gifts often take a few extra days.
    * Next Business Day from Georgia - 1 business day

I hope this helps!
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2006
    i can vouch for the help e-mail
    ... not that smugmug needs my endorsement. But everytime I've contacted the help@smugmug.com I've gotten a very timely response. My customers too-- one time Andy even dealt with a customer complaining about a print order (she cropped it accidentally) long before I was even awake in the morning. I know I've told that story here before-- but top-notch service these days really is important to me. And I'm very impressed with the smugmug service. I don't know when (or if) Andy sleeps-- but rumor is no one in New York City sleeps anyway...

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+