Options

Hurting myself without redemption ?

KevinKevin Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
edited June 17, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
So, after the compulsory :huh first, hello, here I am post, here goes post #2 ...

I want to be WHIPPED :deal BUT ...
will not be able to re-create the scene of the crime :rolleyes afterwards.

Is it fair game for me to ONLY be whipped without a comeback?
Can I get whipped, and skulk away, disgracefully?

Well ? CAN I ???? :scratch :ear

Or should I just be whipped for asking stoopid questions? :wink
Kevin.
the Photo Muse: http://the-photo-muse.blogspot.com

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,927 moderator
    edited June 17, 2006
    Kevin wrote:
    So, after the compulsory eek7.gif first, hello, here I am post, here goes post #2 ...

I want to be WHIPPED deal.gif BUT ...
    will not be able to re-create the scene of the crime rolleyes1.gif afterwards.

Is it fair game for me to ONLY be whipped without a comeback?
    Can I get whipped, and skulk away, disgracefully?

Well ? CAN I ???? headscratch.gifear.gif

Or should I just be whipped for asking stoopid questions? mwink.gif
    Hi Kevin,

I think what you're asking is "Can I get whipped without posting in the Before/After thread?" If so, my impression is that many people do just that, even though that's not following the process. Reshooting is often impossible. But you might receive some advice that makes you want to reprocess the shot, which you could then post in that thread. If you have been lurking here for a while, you should have some feel for what's appropriate. If you have just started visiting Dgrin, you might want to post in one of the shot threads first. Newcomers generally get a warm welcome and lots of good advice that way.

Oh, yeah, welcome to Dgrin. :D

Cheers,
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited June 17, 2006
    kevin-

check out the rules or the wp patrol will
    get you-

I personally think whoever posts on the wp should be considerate enough to respond with an after photo or say after all c&c is said and done that they like their pic the way it is-

but if someone posted and stated that they wanted c&c and probably would not post an after photo I could handle it (like I'm going to do anything anyway)-

so, sit back and enjoy, post away, ask all the questions you want, and get a lot of great advice from a lot of helpful, knowledgeable people-

best
    george