Popular Photo Problem

kagrusokagruso Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited June 18, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I am using IE 7.0 and I am unable to pull up the thumbs needed to rank a picture. I can do it just fine in Firefox and have ranked pictures in that browser, but for some reason the thumbs don't pull up when I go to a picture in IE. This is the only problem that I've noticed with IE, as I have ordered pictures and done everything else in this browser...I hope this makes sense! :dunno Any help is greatly appreciated!:help

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2006
    kagruso wrote:
    I am using IE 7.0 and I am unable to pull up the thumbs needed to rank a picture. I can do it just fine in Firefox and have ranked pictures in that browser, but for some reason the thumbs don't pull up when I go to a picture in IE. This is the only problem that I've noticed with IE, as I have ordered pictures and done everything else in this browser...I hope this makes sense! ne_nau.gif Any help is greatly appreciated!:help

wave.gif Hi, and welcome to Dgrin, kagruso!

We yet don't officially support IE7, so this does not surprise us. Sorry about that! As soon as IE7 is out of beta, we plan to have support as fast as possible once it's officially released.

In the meantime, we support officially, IE6, Firefox (Mac, Win) and Safari. Yes, other browsers will work but there are some situations where certain functions may or may not work properly.

I hope this helps!
  • kagrusokagruso Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited June 18, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    wave.gif Hi, and welcome to Dgrin, kagruso!

We yet don't officially support IE7, so this does not surprise us. Sorry about that! As soon as IE7 is out of beta, we plan to have support as fast as possible once it's officially released.

In the meantime, we support officially, IE6, Firefox (Mac, Win) and Safari. Yes, other browsers will work but there are some situations where certain functions may or may not work properly.

I hope this helps!

Hi, Andy, and thanks for the welcome! Yep, that answers my question! Thanks so much for the quick response, I greatly appreciate it! :):