Pointe

camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited June 21, 2006 in People
The model was, believe it or not, bare-footed. And before anyone accuses me of being a mean photographer, going on pointe was her idea, not mine!

Carlise-Mill-087.photo

Comments

• Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2006
    I believe you.
    My daughter used to practice ballet and she did this...:):
    the photo is nice.thumb.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2006
    Very sexy! Nice silhoutte with a great background! The pointe really lengthens and shapes her legs.

Great shot!
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2006
    Very nice.

I think this shoot is some of the best I have seen from you. It's more art than anything else.

Have you ever heard of Naked in the House?
  • camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2006
    Owen wrote:
    Very nice.

I think this shoot is some of the best I have seen from you. It's more art than anything else.

Have you ever heard of Naked in the House?
    Thank you! This latest shoot was 100% for me - most of the stuff I've been doing over the past few months has been for a client (KISW, Seattle) and is very stereotypical Maxim-style work. Don't get me wrong, I like it, and it gets clients, but yeah, I like being more artistic when I can do my own thing.

I've not heard of that, I'll check it out.

EDIT: Wow! Great concept for a contest! I would totally do something like that. Actually... there are enough Seattle photographers into that kind of thing, I could very easily organize one here.