Rookie Problem with Home Page

CSYoungCSYoung Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited June 22, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Just got a pro account and have been playing most of the day. I have been through tons of help screens and threads regarding headers, logos etc. I have a problem in that I am trying to add in a header, but what appears to be the 'holder' bar for the 'Tools:' for gallery and customization links is still in place and overlays most of anything I put in for a header. My apologies for not even knowing the right terminoloty. Would appreciate a point in the right direction. My site is 'http://csyoung.smugmug.com'. :scratch

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2006
    CSYoung wrote:
    Just got a pro account and have been playing most of the day. I have been through tons of help screens and threads regarding headers, logos etc. I have a problem in that I am trying to add in a header, but what appears to be the 'holder' bar for the 'Tools:' for gallery and customization links is still in place and overlays most of anything I put in for a header. My apologies for not even knowing the right terminoloty. Would appreciate a point in the right direction. My site is 'http://csyoung.smugmug.com'. headscratch.gif
    lol3.gif it's NOT your fault. Blame Mike Lane thumb.gif
    To customize Earth, with a header, you need this in your CSS:

#extraDiv1 {display: none;}

I put it in for you, so go ahead and put back your header code. Then, we'll help you with anything else thumb.gif

wave.gif welcome to Dgrin, and SmugMug - great links in my signature, re customization, and how Dgrin works. Check em out.
  • CSYoungCSYoung Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited June 22, 2006
    Can't a guy even take a minute to get a bite. I didn't really expect such a response, much less an implemented resolution.thumb.gif I definitely appreciate it. Would appear all the accolades I have been reading are true. And yes, I have been referring to your and Mikes links and info all day. clap.gif Thanks again, and I'm sure I be asking many more in the near future.