Please tell me, my pics will be up by...

MongrelMongrel Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
edited June 22, 2006 in SmugMug Support
morning...

Seriously, there must be *something* going on, right?

I promised galleries would be up for some NEW customers, and I'm staring at

60 or so "Processing Image" boxes :dunno

I've had problems uploading all evening, I've even uploaded new versions of some shots, and they are in the "Processing Image" Zone :uhoh

Oh well Mrs. Smith...

I tried, I really did :cry

back to the doghouse the *real* doghouse....
If every keystroke was a shutter press I'd be a pro by now...

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2006
    Mongrel wrote:
    morning...

Seriously, there must be *something* going on, right?

I promised galleries would be up for some NEW customers, and I'm staring at

60 or so "Processing Image" boxes ne_nau.gif

I've had problems uploading all evening, I've even uploaded new versions of some shots, and they are in the "Processing Image" Zone :uhoh

Oh well Mrs. Smith...

I tried, I really did :cry

back to the doghouse the *real* doghouse....

They'll be there. Promise. The queue was rather long about an hour ago, it's 1/5th of what it was then. Hang in there, Mongrel, thanks.
    edited June 22, 2006
    Anthony, you're using "web forwarding" not CNAME Alias for your custom domain, are you aware of that? Forwarding is bad - here's why:

http://blogs.smugmug.com/pros/2005/12/01/dont-get-framed-or-forwarded/

If you'd like help getting your domain properly CNAME Aliased, write us at the help desk, we'll get you sorted in no time deal.gif

wave.gif
  • MongrelMongrel Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2006
    Hi Andy,
    I did read that awhile back (I promise I will read it again-ASAP; I'm exhausted at the moment...), I'll gladly do anything to get it setup properly. The Yahoo Domain control panel that came up was different than the example shown in the blog article. I'm pretty dense with this stuff headscratch.gif , so I did what I did and it seemed to work rolleyes1.gif

Hey-thanks for the uber-speedy reply and explanation! I figured there must be a heavy load or some other issue because this usually never happens.

Thanks again,

Mongrel
    edited June 22, 2006
    Mongrel wrote:
    I did read that awhile back (I promise I will read it again-ASAP; I'm exhausted at the moment...), I'll gladly do anything to get it setup properly. The Yahoo Domain control panel that came up was different than the example shown in the blog article. I'm pretty dense with this stuff headscratch.gif , so I did what I did and it seemed to work rolleyes1.gif

Hey-thanks for the uber-speedy reply and explanation! I figured there must be a heavy load or some other issue because this usually never happens.

Thanks again,

Mongrel
    Anthony, send me an email attn Andy help@smugmug.com and I will sort you out on Friday. deal.gif I can do it for you.
  • MongrelMongrel Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2006
    Ok...but...
    Actually, I think I did it. For some reason, it seemed *much* simpler this time...:D

It's still showing "under construction", but I deleted the forwarding part already. I'll keep an eye on it...

Thanks again-"you guys" are the greatest!

Anthony