inside.smugmug.net?

wrollinswrollins Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited June 23, 2006 in SmugMug Support
some weird things going on here...

all the the links to my gallery categories from my homepage (williamrollins.smugmug.com) have somehow been injected with a 'inside.smugmug.net' bit which just goes back to smugmug's main page when clicked.

my navbar still works of course since the links are hardcoded there but it seems like something on the smugmug side has modified the links to gallery categories and i can't change it back :(

help please?

Comments

• SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 23, 2006
    wrollins wrote:
    some weird things going on here...

all the the links to my gallery categories from my homepage (williamrollins.smugmug.com) have somehow been injected with a 'inside.smugmug.net' bit which just goes back to smugmug's main page when clicked.

my navbar still works of course since the links are hardcoded there but it seems like something on the smugmug side has modified the links to gallery categories and i can't change it back :(

help please?

Hold tight, we're checking into it.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2006
    Can you check again?

Andy (class of '84, ray bucknell, ray bucknell)
  • wrollinswrollins Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited June 23, 2006
    andy,

yup, all fixed. you guys are top-notch. thanks!

ps: there's a few other bucknellians on smugmug too, and even more to come once my friends stop being lazy and sign up!

go bison!!!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2006
    wrollins wrote:
    andy,

yup, all fixed. you guys are top-notch. thanks!

ps: there's a few other bucknellians on smugmug too, and even more to come once my friends stop being lazy and sign up!

go bison!!!
    Heh. Haven't been back to Lewis-patch in 20 years. Fun looking through your shots. I probably have many similar photographs :)