The Resurrection of Da Bros - Final Revenge

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited June 25, 2006 in Holy Macro
Howdy folks!
Had my parents for dinner tonight, and as they got stuffed until immobility, I drove them home. On my way back, I couldn't resist checking out another industrial estate that I've been driving past many time, but never through. I think there is something photogenic with these enviroments, and I feel curious to "try them out". As I had my camera with me (as one always should) I stoped and fooled around a little, just for the fun of it. Again, it ended up with violence - this time the ressurected Da Bros haunt down their murderer and got the pleasure of sweet revenge. :D

Oh man, sorry folks! I'm not a violent guy - and I don't fancy and encourage violence - yet for some weird reason - soooo double standards or morality, I find it sorta interesting graphically. I better get stick to decaffeine coffie from now on, and watch love dramas instead of action movies. :rofl

Regards / Matty

77317550-O.jpg

As a result of bordom and lack of more meaningful business - and as an very bad influence from watching way to many episodes of Jack Ass, Da Bros disregarded the "We are professionals, please don't try this at home"-warning and went along with "Smack a big stone in the head"-stunt. :wxwax

77317530-O.jpg

Please - keep consider me as a fully normal, kind and friendly dude! (If you did before, that is!) *Hahahaha*

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2006
    Matty, my Swedish brother, outstanding.

I insist, that you tell the group here, exactly the steps to creat this wonderful photo. You know they want to hear it deal.gif
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2006
    Salute, mon frère! Thank you! :): If someone actually are interested to know the workflow, I'll be glad to tell! But that'll be tomorrow, no, later today... gosh, it's 03:23 in the morning in Sweden - and I have to get my beautysleep. It wount last for long, Elliot usually never sleep longer than to 06:45! Yippie!

Matty

Andy wrote:
    Matty, my Swedish brother, outstanding.

I insist, that you tell the group here, exactly the steps to creat this wonderful photo. You know they want to hear it deal.gif
  • rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2006
    Matty, If I could be inside your brain for just an hour....Laughing.gif. I love your work you know that. You always make me laugh, and jealous that I am not as creative as you.

I know what you mean about the not getting any sleep thing. I have had the same fate lately, especially when one needs to be up at all hours to watch the World Cup:D.

You are disturbing but I love itrolleyes1.gif.
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2006
    With your imagination and skills, you'd be able to write a comic book, and in stead of drawings and text, use nothing more than photographic images. Great stuff!
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2006
    Matty, I start laughing before I even open your post just knowing that something totally over-the-top awaits me!!! How do you do this stuff???? thumb.gif
    edited June 24, 2006
    Hahaha! 1 hour in my brain, and you'd proabably end up in a mental hospital! rolleyes1.gif *Hahaha* Naaa, it's not THAT bad!

A good way to be creative is to act on EVERY impuls you get, no matter how weird the idea is. Personally I think the most weird ideas gives the most interesting pictures. But that's just me. Do the unexpected! :):

Well, I have my self to blaim - in practise, I could go to bed at 20:00 every night, with only one interruption at around 02:00 to give Elliot (my youngest) some gruel. So, I can't complain - really.....

Matty
    rahmonster wrote:
    Matty, If I could be inside your brain for just an hour....Laughing.gif. I love your work you know that. You always make me laugh, and jealous that I am not as creative as you.

I know what you mean about the not getting any sleep thing. I have had the same fate lately, especially when one needs to be up at all hours to watch the World Cup:D.

You are disturbing but I love itrolleyes1.gif.
    edited June 24, 2006
    Hahaha! Well, I try to act on every impulse I get - and oftenly it turn out mediocre or worse, but sometimes the opposite. :):

Thanx / Matty

saurora wrote:
    Matty, I start laughing before I even open your post just knowing that something totally over-the-top awaits me!!! How do you do this stuff???? thumb.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2006
    hahaha nice shots
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2006
    elfving73 wrote:
    Howdy folks!
    Regards / Matty

Please - keep consider me as a fully normal, kind and friendly dude! (If you did before, that is!) *Hahahaha*

Wow......... those Volvo Drivers are scary people aren't they eek7.gif
    You come up with the most creative things at times Matty :D Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2006
    elfving73 wrote:
    Salute, mon frère! Thank you! :): If someone actually are interested to know the workflow, I'll be glad to tell!
    Matty
    Oh yes, by all means. I think a good many of us admire your work, and would love for you to share some of the technical details. For example, your exposures are always wonderful.

Please share!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2006
    wxwax wrote:
    Oh yes, by all means. I think a good many of us admire your work, and would love for you to share some of the technical details. For example, your exposures are always wonderful.

Please share!

nod.gif

Fred
    edited June 25, 2006
    Thank you, Awais! thumb.gif
    hahaha nice shots
    edited June 25, 2006
    Hehe! Yepp! You bet ya! You know, Volvo is latin for "I roll", and most people are under the falls impression that it origins from the fact that the Volvo does roll on wheels - but no no, far from! It's because every freakin' dude who drives Volvo looks crazy and their eyes are ucontrollably rolling in their heads! :D

Matty
    Skippy wrote:
    Wow......... those Volvo Drivers are scary people aren't they eek7.gif
    You come up with the most creative things at times Matty :D Skippy
    edited June 25, 2006
    Thank you Sid! Well, then I'd be glad to. I'll try to do a "tutorial" when I get the time. But now it's time for Zzz! So tired!

Regards / matty

wxwax wrote:

Please share!