Dancng Mosquitos

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited June 28, 2006 in Holy Macro
these Mosquitos died while dancing in a mosquito trap :clap

77466749-L.jpg

77466748-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• THE TOUCHTHE TOUCH Registered Users Posts: 535 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2006
    these Mosquitos died while dancing in a mosquito trap clap.gif

Poor mosquitos :cry , and your clapping about it! rolleyes1.gif I thought it was pretty funny actually - great pics, very creative. Love #1.
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein :bash

- Kevin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2006
    THE TOUCH wrote:
    Poor mosquitos :cry , and your clapping about it! rolleyes1.gif I thought it was pretty funny actually - great pics, very creative. Love #1.
    They are really pain at night when they bit ne_nau.gif
    thanks for comments
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2006
    I like image number #1 the best Awais

Nasty little bugs they are! who would think such a finely built insect could carry so many illnesses in such a tiny tiny little body ........ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2006
    15524779-Ti.gif Love the first photo.

My motto - "A dead skeeter is a good skeeter"

BTW - for those not born/raised in the US west, "skeeter" is US slang for mosquito
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2006
    These are great Awais and you are very creative. thumb.gif

A ballet dance of dying mosquito's.
  • retroretro Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2006
    My motto - "A dead skeeter is a good skeeter"

Agreed :D :uhoh
    Nice shots Awais!
    edited June 26, 2006
    Thanks Everyone :D big problem arise when there is no electricity mosquitios attack at that time a lot thanks god my part of city has no electrical problems enyone heard abut "Karachi" largest city of Pakistan there is no electricity for more then 12 Hrs daily at temprature of 44C eek7.gif

My Gallery
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,079 moderator
    edited June 26, 2006
    Thanks Everyone :D big problem arise when there is no electricity mosquitios attack at that time a lot thanks god my part of city has no electrical problems enyone heard abut "Karachi" largest city of Pakistan there is no electricity for more then 12 Hrs daily at temprature of 44C eek7.gif

Wow! 44 degrees C is 111 degrees F. That is life-threatening for sure without even fans for some relief. I gather that Karachi has a history of water and power problems.

I am so sorry for the sick, elderly and very young children, who have no control over their situation.

I too like the first photo, and they are called "skeeters" here in Illinois also. At least people around me don't have to worry, 'cause the little suckers are always flocking to me. :cry

Take care Awais,

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
    edited June 28, 2006
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Wow! 44 degrees C is 111 degrees F. That is life-threatening for sure without even fans for some relief. I gather that Karachi has a history of water and power problems.

I am so sorry for the sick, elderly and very young children, who have no control over their situation.

I too like the first photo, and they are called "skeeters" here in Illinois also. At least people around me don't have to worry, 'cause the little suckers are always flocking to me. :cry

Take care Awais,

ziggy53

thanks ziggy you will be amazed to hear even hospitals dont have electricity in all major cities of Pakistan except islamabad (capital)
    few days ago here was big news all over here Human operation don in light of mobile flash light actually light was gone during operation thanks God they saved him :DPakista is very big need of power only guy living in Pakistan can realize that :cry

rolleyes1.gif

My Gallery
  • scoobscoob Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited June 28, 2006
    cool shots!!
    -Michael
    Camera - my little olympus point and shoot
    edited June 28, 2006
    thanks Scoob :):

My Gallery