Keep away from my blocks!

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited July 3, 2006 in People
Had a little fun with my 85mm, 1.8 by a large window.

77754515-L.jpg

77754518-L.jpg

Comments

• glowbellyglowbelly Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited June 26, 2006
    beautiful lighting and what a cute subject. good job!
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2006
    I like the way you did the three pictures. All of them give the impression of light and sweet, its very relaxing.
    Oh, and awesome lighting! I always love blue eyes in nice lighting, they tend to be the easiest to make sparkle.
    I think you might have oversharpened the single one(middle pic) a tad too much around the eyes. I tend to do the same thing when shrinking the pictures.
    Very nice job.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • deeyadeeya Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2006
    Really nice catchlight in the eyes on that single picture.

I would liked to have seen these without the top of the head cut off.. Although I tend to do it myself too... :uhoh ..I don't think you have to have the full head in every shot, but I think it looks better if you either make it an obviously meant crop rather than it looking like you just didn't get the full head in the shot... (hope that makes sense..)...

I like how you did your storyboard though... the different angles of her head.. the different heights of the pictures... really nice...
    Denise

http://deeya.smugmug.com