Options

Child Candid: Kitchen Cabaret

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited November 11, 2004 in People
I thought this was interesting as I was obviously taking "snapshots", and they have a $100.00 professional portrait on the fridge. Is something wrong here?

I just got around to working this up from my trip. I used the on camera flash, there were color casts, etc. I kind of fixed them, but I like the blk and white best.

So, a snapshot of a child, and there is the expensive portrait on the fridge, :D

ginger (Actually, I really like the photo/candid/whatever now) Comments???

11180115-L.jpg
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2004
    Ginger, what can I say? You have a really really good eye. If I had been behind the camera in this situation, the result would have been a waste of precious bits and fit only for organ donation. Yet, somehow, the composition works with all the chaos in the background. Even with the *#(*$ on camera flash, which has never worked even once for me.

I think you'd have to be looking very closely and have just the right mindset to come up with the studio on fridge vs snapshot idea. But maybe there is a chaos and freedom vs control story that would come through after long study and thought. But you are likely to be the only one doing that thought, mostly because the overall composition does work so well.
    If not now, when?