Blue Eyes, Black Hat

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited June 27, 2006 in People
Following image is a teaser from my new MODEL gallery. Some of you may have seen initial 3 images, now there is 19 to gaze upon. The gallery contains shots from a Wedding show. You will find a large variety of portrait styles and post processing. I hope you like it.

Comments more than welcome.
Blue-Eyes-Black-Hat-IMG_2991.jpg

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2006
    very well done...gallery also.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• OneWayMuleOneWayMule Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2006
    i really like the photo with the compositions and colors and all..

but its not sharp. The necklace & earrings stands out the most in that respect.
    Either there's a minute camera shake or its cropped in too much. Sort looks like unsharp mask was used to compensate but just doesnt sit right. ne_nau.gif
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2006
    Yes, the photo may be slightly OOF, plus shot at ISO 800 thus treated with noise ninja and USM. As for camera shake - I guess there may have been that too. It was my first catwalk coverage and I can tell you it is like sport shooting. Very, Very fast.
    OneWayMule wrote:
    i really like the photo with the compositions and colors and all..

but its not sharp. The necklace & earrings stands out the most in that respect.
    Either there's a minute camera shake or its cropped in too much. Sort looks like unsharp mask was used to compensate but just doesnt sit right. ne_nau.gif