Weird Safari Issue ... Photos dont show up, but galleries do.

Bandit959Bandit959 Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
edited June 28, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hey Folks;
I'm not sure where to put this one, so if it nees to be moved, I understand.

I came across an interesting problem last night. When I go to my photo gallery listing, all of the galleries are there. But when I drill down into one of the galleries, I get a totally blank page that has the "smugmug" banner across the top. It appears to be loading. It takes time and teh progress bar moves just like it would normally, but there is no content there.

Now I check the pages in IE, Firefox and Netscape and there isn't an issue. So I'm not sure what has happened. I tried the typical reboot, dumping the cache, jav and javascript, tried shutting down teh pop-up blocker, etc. but no luck.

And here's the final bit of info...I tried loading the pages on a different Mac using Safari and everything worked fine. So I have pretty good evidence that the problem is with this Mac. I just have no clue what happened.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Bandit959Bandit959 Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited June 28, 2006
    Ummm...nevermind. I found it myself.

I had to reset the Browser. I forgot about that one.

While there may be value to leaving it in case someone else runs into the problem, if you want to delete this thread, please feel free. I'll leave it to patch29's discretion.