Locked home page

mgmphotographicsmgmphotographics Registered Users Posts: 109 Major grins
edited June 29, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hello,
It says I have a locked home page so I don't think anyone has even seen it! I don't remember doing anything to lock it. I went to the Help section and did what it said but the box it said would appear never appeared. I want to get it unlocked and don't know what to do! Please help! Thanks!

Mara

Comments

• devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 29, 2006
    Mara,

What's your smugmug user name ?

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2006
    Hello,
    It says I have a locked home page so I don't think anyone has even seen it! I don't remember doing anything to lock it. I went to the Help section and did what it said but the box it said would appear never appeared. I want to get it unlocked and don't know what to do! Please help! Thanks!

Mara
    You put a password on the site. Email us at help@smugmug dot com, with your email address you signed up with, and some other identifying info - like your address, last 5 digits of the credit card used, etc. And we'll get you un-passworded, no problemo thumb.gif
  • mgmphotographicsmgmphotographics Registered Users Posts: 109 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    You put a password on the site. Email us at help@smugmug dot com, with your email address you signed up with, and some other identifying info - like your address, last 5 digits of the credit card used, etc. And we'll get you un-passworded, no problemo thumb.gif

Thanks Andy!!!!

Mara
    *feeling much better