Options

A problem posting

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited July 1, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
I had read a tute on posting links and it stated that to post a single word or phrase as a link all you had to do was clik the globe with chain below it and a pop up would ask for the link name......then a second pop up would ask for the actual hyper link......

Doesn't seem to worlk for me:dunno .....when I clik the globe i get a large popup that says "type" and below a box asking for the link......:huh

so how does one get a word or phrase turned into a hyper link???:scratch

Thanks
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,928 moderator
    edited June 29, 2006
    Art Scott wrote:
    I had read a tute on posting links and it stated that to post a single word or phrase as a link all you had to do was clik the globe with chain below it and a pop up would ask for the link name......then a second pop up would ask for the actual hyper link......

Doesn't seem to worlk for mene_nau.gif .....when I clik the globe i get a large popup that says "type" and below a box asking for the link......eek7.gif

so how does one get a word or phrase turned into a hyper link???headscratch.gif

Thanks
    Highlight the word or phrase first by clicking on it and dragging the mouse. Then hit the little link button at the top and enter the URL you want to link to.

Cheers,
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2006
    Thanks RS thumb.gif That works fantastic clap.gif .....instead of searching all those tutes all i needed to do was as you.....:D

Have a greeat weekend....

Thanx again
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website