echinacea collage

glowbellyglowbelly Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited June 30, 2006 in Holy Macro
didn't know if this belonged here or in the nature forum, but since it's a bit different, i decided on here.

comments and critiques encouraged. thanks for looking.

78492692-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2006
    Well Thats Cool
    glowbelly wrote:
    didn't know if this belonged here or in the nature forum, but since it's a bit different, i decided on here.

comments and critiques encouraged. thanks for looking.

Hi there Glowbelly........ I like how you've presented this photo. clap.gif
    Your eye is taken immediately to the centre coloured image.
    Even when you look to the B&W images to the left and right, you are still drawn to the coloured image in the centre.

I would have liked to have seen the pink petals a little more in focus.
    Nice work ....and welcome to the Forum ...... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • glowbellyglowbelly Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited June 29, 2006
    thanks, skippy :)

this is actually 3 separate photos. i shot them rather quickly, as i tend to do when shooting for collages. i like seeing what i end up having to work with.

thanks for the comments. i, too, was concerned about the petals being out of focus in the middle shot. i have another one that i did in my gallery that i'm still not sure about, so i haven't posted it here yet. you can go peek at it, if you want ;)

also wanted to say that i really like this forum. everyone has been extremely pleasant and helpful so far. there are no snobby snobs like you get on so many other photography forums. thanks, everyone, for that. i'm glad to be part of this community.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2006
    glowbelly wrote:
    thanks, skippy :)

also wanted to say that i really like this forum. everyone has been extremely pleasant and helpful so far. there are no snobby snobs like you get on so many other photography forums. thanks, everyone, for that. i'm glad to be part of this community.

We try to make this forum as pleasant as possible we are all here for the same reason.... we love taking photos :D I'm sure you will come across someone with an attitude at some stage, but all in all the Dgrin forum has a wonderful group of users...... I'm glad you like it here, you keep posting ya here :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin