Options

Tracking clicks from adding to the cart and Internationalisation.

jeffajeffa Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
edited June 29, 2006 in Mind Your Own Business
Hi,

My google analytics set up only seems to track clicks up to , but not including putting stuff in the cart.

How can I track if items are carted, but not purchased?

I am based in the UK, and suspect that some of my customers are being put off by dollar pricing. Are there any plans for multi currency or work arounds for this? I can probably do much more to explain this to them up front myself anyway.

Will there only ever be smugmug.com, or will you do internationalised versions for other locales? (maybe licence the technology?)

How does your user base and photo buyer base break down internationally? U.S. first I am sure, but then where next?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2006
    jeffa wrote:
    Hi,

My google analytics set up only seems to track clicks up to , but not including putting stuff in the cart.

How can I track if items are carted, but not purchased?

I am based in the UK, and suspect that some of my customers are being put off by dollar pricing. Are there any plans for multi currency or work arounds for this? I can probably do much more to explain this to them up front myself anyway.

Will there only ever be smugmug.com, or will you do internationalised versions for other locales? (maybe licence the technology?)

How does your user base and photo buyer base break down internationally? U.S. first I am sure, but then where next?

Cheers
    Hi Jeffa,

You won't get google analytics in the cart, because the cart has none of your customization. No promises, but when / if we allow any mild cart branding, we'll see if such can be allowed for.

We have customers from all over the world. US, Canada, UK, Continental Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Africa, everywhere. Sorry, we don't break it down. We have no near-term plans for localised currencies and languages, but it's something to consider for down the road.

Thanks for posting!