Tricia and her Co-workers

camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited June 29, 2006 in People
While we were shooting out on the street, the utility workers decied that they'd have to take their break until we were done. When my model asked if we could take a picture with them, they lined up in a hurry, and gladly opened a manhole for this shot.

tricia-255.photo

Comments

• THE TOUCHTHE TOUCH Registered Users Posts: 535 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2006
    HAHA! How do you do it?!clap.gif
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein :bash

- Kevin
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2006
    these are the pits
    and these are the .its

I bet you had lots of fun setting this one out. Recently I shot bridal lingerie in a shopping centre and public's (read men) response was hmmm, typical wolf whistles, ear-to-ear grins etc. and none of the girls I shot were anywhere as curvaceous as this.
  • camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2006
    I bet you had lots of fun setting this one out. Recently I shot bridal lingerie in a shopping centre and public's (read men) response was hmmm, typical wolf whistles, ear-to-ear grins etc. and none of the girls I shot were anywhere as curvaceous as this.

I hear you. I've done shoots in the streets of Seattle with models wearing much less. As long as the model is comfortable, all goes well.