Options

Shortcuts

Erik OlsenErik Olsen Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited November 21, 2004 in SmugMug Support
Hi

I just went through all my galleries, and sub galleries to change some of the options in the customize gallery section... Boy it took a good junk of my time.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a batch customize option to catagories, and sub-catagories.

Also in the share groups... it would be so cool to have organize by position or by most recent.

Please chime in, if you would like to see those improvements.

Thank you,

Erik Olsen
www.ErikOlsenPhotography.com
Thank you,

Comments

• Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2004
    Erik Olsen wrote:
    Hi

I just went through all my galleries, and sub galleries to change some of the options in the customize gallery section... Boy it took a good junk of my time.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a batch customize option to catagories, and sub-catagories.

Also in the share groups... it would be so cool to have organize by position or by most recent.

Thank you,

Erik Olsen
    thumb.gif

There's some others who are keen on this here
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=2121
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2004
    Making the customize gallery page work like the new quick pro pricing would take a lot more work than it looks like. There are many different types of form inputs on that page, not just text boxes. I can look into it though.

Next up for changes is the sharegroups tools, I will see about organizing them.

Erik Olsen wrote:
    Hi

Thank you,

Erik Olsen