An earful....

Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
edited July 2, 2006 in People
This angelic looking little guy has worn me out! My grandson had a few seconds of patience to pose for this shot. When I attempted to take a few more he said...No thank you grandma...I'll just stay over here and watch....
I only have my nikon 18-200VR and so far have been pretty happy with it's performance.

78529611-L.jpg

Comments

• DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2006
    Laughing!
    Worn you out. Yes they do do that don't they.

My little bundle of energy is on his way over with his Mom. They plan to make us Mango Bars... It's amazing how much he can do in the kitchen at 5 1/2!
  • deeyadeeya Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2006
    How gorgeous he is
    And that's a great pix... I love pictures like this.... that get both the children and the pregnant mom :)

Denise
    Denise

http://deeya.smugmug.com
  • DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2006
  • rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2006
    Great picture, good exposure, great subject, really tells a story. I feel that if you darkened the background behind the boy a bit, it would be even better.
    Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer
  • Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2006
    Dee wrote:
    Worn you out. Yes they do do that don't they.

My little bundle of energy is on his way over with his Mom. They plan to make us Mango Bars... It's amazing how much he can do in the kitchen at 5 1/2!

Hiya Dee,

How were the mango bars??
    edited July 2, 2006
    rjpat wrote:
    Great picture, good exposure, great subject, really tells a story. I feel that if you darkened the background behind the boy a bit, it would be even better.

Thanks. I will play with other alterations when I have some time.
    edited July 2, 2006
    DavidS wrote:
    Wonderful capture.

Thanks David.
    edited July 2, 2006
    deeya wrote:
    And that's a great pix... I love pictures like this.... that get both the children and the pregnant mom :)

Denise

Thanks Denise.