Ionic wonder

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited July 3, 2006 in People
Got a cool freebie from one of my hearing aid manufacturers. Tough thing to photograph, but thought it made a cool shot with my son.

78865197-L.jpg

Comments

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,078 moderator
    edited July 1, 2006
    Mitch,

You might try "two" exposures for something like this, and then a couple of layers in PS, removing the worst and revealing the best of both.

Cool image anyway.

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2006
    Well I like it. He is a bit blurred but I don't really care. I think you captured the curiosity of a child nicely Mitchell.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2006
    In a way it works well for the current challenge. I like it very much and it caught my eye from the start.
    Very good job.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2006
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Mitch,

You might try "two" exposures for something like this, and then a couple of layers in PS, removing the worst and revealing the best of both.

Cool image anyway.

ziggy53

Ziggy,
    Actually, this is how I processed this image. The device is so bright that it is blown when I'm able to see any of my son. This is a blend of the same image with two very different exposure settings done on camera raw in CS2.
  • deeyadeeya Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2006
    I really like this shot.. and I bet he does too... :)

(just added one more thing to the ever growing list of things I have to learn...layering 2 exposures in PS... hmmmm)
    Denise

http://deeya.smugmug.com
  • THE TOUCHTHE TOUCH Registered Users Posts: 535 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2006
    deeya wrote:
    (just added one more thing to the ever growing list of things I have to learn...layering 2 exposures in PS... hmmmm)

15524779-Ti.gif ME TOO!:D

Cool shot Mitch!
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein :bash

- Kevin