It's so fascinating

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited July 3, 2006 in People
I love to photography people who are so absorbed in something else you can really capture their state of being. Here is an attractive young lady totally entranced in observing something in front of her.

Comments welcome
Click on the image to see full photograph of this beautiful woman
Fascination-20060702_IMG_0195.jpg

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited July 3, 2006
    I like this one a lot. It looks much better in the larger version. Any way you can get that version inline? Lots of people are lazy about following links.

Nice work.

Regards.
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2006
    Richard,

I know many people will not follow links but I decided from now on I only show small thumbnail with a link. I hope the thumbnails are teasing enough to invite people to view full image. This saves bandwidth on my server when people have a look at a post and are not really interested to see the image.

rsinmadrid wrote:
    I like this one a lot. It looks much better in the larger version. Any way you can get that version inline? Lots of people are lazy about following links.

Nice work.

Regards.
  • deeyadeeya Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2006
    Really nice
    This really is a great photo. I know what you mean about them being so involved they don't really notice you with the camera... and then to have them sitting so that the light is just right... wonderful!

Denise
    Denise

http://deeya.smugmug.com
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2006
    I was lucky many times over that day - courtesy of a "bird show" in Sydney's Taronga ZOO. People are so absorbed in the show you can take lots of great shots and the sitting is semi circular so there is very likely a good light somewhere.
    deeya wrote:
    This really is a great photo. I know what you mean about them being so involved they don't really notice you with the camera... and then to have them sitting so that the light is just right... wonderful!

Denise