Options

WITHDRAWN: Epson P2000

StefStef Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
edited July 7, 2006 in Flea Market
Getting ready for the big move here shortly and cleaning up my messy computer desk. I have for sale an Epson P2000 photo viewer. I purchased it in December 2005 from B & H. For those that aren't familiar with it, here are a few details:

Large 3.8-inch Epson Photo Fine LCD
40 GB hard drive
View, share, and store photos, videos, and music
Transfer files with a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with AC adapter
PC and Mac compatible
It will come with all that was included in the box (no box, it didn't make it thru the closet cleaning)

I have used it to view pics, and only downloaded from memory cards twice. I would rather it went to someone that will actually use it.

The screen is BEAUTIFUL! I will miss it, but I just don't use it. I am asking $375.00 shipped (ConUs only)

Please PM me if you are interested. I have bought and sold several items here on Dgrin, and I believe there is feedback in the feedback thread for me.

Happy 4th!!

Comments

• Options
    StefStef Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2006
    Stef wrote:
    Getting ready for the big move here shortly and cleaning up my messy computer desk. I have for sale an Epson P2000 photo viewer. I purchased it in December 2005 from B & H. For those that aren't familiar with it, here are a few details:

Large 3.8-inch Epson Photo Fine LCD
    40 GB hard drive
    View, share, and store photos, videos, and music
    Transfer files with a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
    Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with AC adapter
    PC and Mac compatible
    It will come with all that was included in the box (no box, it didn't make it thru the closet cleaning)

I have used it to view pics, and only downloaded from memory cards twice. I would rather it went to someone that will actually use it.

The screen is BEAUTIFUL! I will miss it, but I just don't use it. I am asking $375.00 shipped (ConUs only)

Please PM me if you are interested. I have bought and sold several items here on Dgrin, and I believe there is feedback in the feedback thread for me.

Happy 4th!!

***Wthdrawn, as I have decided to keep this one. ne_nau.gif ***