Random Categry Photos Would Be Nice

toadlettoadlet Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
edited July 5, 2006 in SmugMug Support
It would be a nice idea that if when you are on your homepage that the categories would change photos each time you visit the page from all your photos, not just the only gallery that is first available. I have also noticed that if you make sub-categories that these photos will also not show up on your homepage.

Just some thoughts to impove what is an already excellent photo hosting site.

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2006
    toadlet wrote:
    It would be a nice idea that if when you are on your homepage that the categories would change photos each time you visit the page from all your photos, not just the only gallery that is first available. I have also noticed that if you make sub-categories that these photos will also not show up on your homepage.

Just some thoughts to impove what is an already excellent photo hosting site.
    Hi Toadlet,

What you are requesting is actually already there! that is, IF you have NOT chosen to feature a photo somewhere in that category.

Go to http://ivar2.smugmug.com, scroll down a bit till you see categories. Hit refresh a few times, and you will see the thumbnails changing.

If i would go into one of my categories, and feature a photos in one of the galleries, that photo would always show up. So make sure you don't feature a photo, and you are sorted thumb.gif

Hope this makes any sense,
    Cheers,