......after the Rain.....

bigpixbigpix Registered Users Posts: 371 Major grins
edited July 6, 2006 in Holy Macro
after a brief light shower of rain, I was bug hunting with no success, I liked the very small water droplets on this very tiny flower so it became my subject ..... 105 Nikon macro, full extension, 100th second f32 with a Nikon close up tube PN11 and on board flash...... the area photographed is 12mm wide so very little DOF........

79400362-M.jpg
Cheers...... Big Pix
Lake Macquarie NSW Australia
www.bigpix.smugmug.com
Please do not EDIT
my Images

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2006
    bigpix wrote:
    after a brief light shower of rain, I was bug hunting with no success, I liked the very small water droplets on this very tiny flower so it became my subject ..... 105 Nikon macro, full extension, 100th second f32 with a Nikon close up tube PN11 and on board flash...... the area photographed is 12mm wide so very little DOF........

Hi there Bigpix........welcome to the Forum too :D
    That little flower looks like Marbel in texture?? love the centre and the droplets, nice to see another Macro person on the Forum clap.gif
    Good luck with the Bug Hunting ..... well I guess it helps if you actually have a garden, unlike me rolleyes1.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • bigpixbigpix Registered Users Posts: 371 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2006
    thanks Skippy........ I have been a lurker for a little while....... from aus also
    Cheers...... Big Pix
    Lake Macquarie NSW Australia
    www.bigpix.smugmug.com
    Please do not EDIT
    my Images
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2006
    I have no idea what I'm looking at, but I think it's very pretty.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2006
    Beautiful Macro loved it
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery