cousin

DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
edited July 6, 2006 in People
its a shame its so grainy but i'm glad i could get this shot of my cousin Andrew and my Grandpa

79507083-L.jpg
Daniel Bauer
smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

Comments

• vangoghvangogh Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2006
    DanielB wrote:
    its a shame its so grainy but i'm glad i could get this shot of my cousin Andrew and my Grandpa

I like it but as you say its very grainy. I'm just wondering if you could adjust the darkness over the kid's eyes, lighten them a bit, so you can see them better. If you use PS you can add an adjustment layer & play around with the curve & then on the right hand part (the mask) you brush back in the dark areas around.
    Nicola
    Iconic Creative
    http://iconiccreative.smugmug.com

"To be creative means the ability to remain thirsty and to want more, never be content...you keep on seeing, discovering and understanding the joy of creativity"
    Raghu Rai
  • GiselleGiselle Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2006
    I think grain gets a bad rap. I like it grainy, gives it a personal and private look but I would darken the lightest part of the bib to blend with the rest of the pic, right now it stands out too much.
    Giselle
  • deeyadeeya Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2006
    This pictures is going to be so important one day... I am always thrilled when I find pics of my dad or my brother now or any of the other relatives I've lost.. especially when I didn't know I had them. Came across one of my brother about a year ago.. he was in just a small corner of the picture, but I was able to crop it and get a really nice shot of him that was so natural...

Hang onto all of them... what's "grainy" or just not quite right now.. may be all you have one day!
    Denise

http://deeya.smugmug.com