Options

Can I change my dgrin username?

OakleyOakley Registered Users Posts: 446 Major grins
edited July 6, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
I don't see where I can do this....

Thanks,
Ryan Oakley - www.ryanoakleyphotography.ca [My smugmug site]
www.photographyontheside.com [My blog about creating a part-time photography business]
Create A Gorgeous Photography Website with Smugmug in 90 Minutes [My free course if you need help setting up and customizing your SmugMug site]

Comments

• Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2006
    I know this has been covered before but I couldn't seem to find it in the search. But if I remember correctly the answer is no. And Yes. Yes you can sign up for a new username if you would like. But no your current username can not be changed so that you could keep your post count, settings, previous posts etc.

You would have to sign up for a new account and let this one go dead basically.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited July 6, 2006
    I know this has been covered before but I couldn't seem to find it in the search. But if I remember correctly the answer is no. And Yes. Yes you can sign up for a new username if you would like. But no your current username can not be changed so that you could keep your post count, settings, previous posts etc.

You would have to sign up for a new account and let this one go dead basically.

Great thanks for the info Dragon...
    www.photographyontheside.com [My blog about creating a part-time photography business]
    Create A Gorgeous Photography Website with Smugmug in 90 Minutes [My free course if you need help setting up and customizing your SmugMug site]
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2006
    Oakley wrote:
    Great thanks for the info Dragon...

YW sorry it wasn't the kinda answer you prolly wanted. But at least ya know now :): .
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited July 6, 2006
    YW sorry it wasn't the kinda answer you prolly wanted. But at least ya know now :): .

And knowing is half the battle ---- G.I. JOE!
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2006
    One of those newfangled mods could probably swing it for you, if they knew what name you wanted, and you expressed how utterly embarassed you are to have a Calgary Flames logo for your avatar.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited July 6, 2006
    wxwax wrote:
    One of those newfangled mods could probably swing it for you, if they knew what name you wanted, and you expressed how utterly embarassed you are to have a Calgary Flames logo for your avatar.

I will do no such thing!!!

Who's your team? If you say Edmonton - or worse Toronto - then I'm afraid we can not be friends...
  • Options
    patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2006
    Oakley wrote:

Who's your team? If you say Edmonton - or worse Toronto - then I'm afraid we can not be friends...

The Nordiques. :patch lol3.gif
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2006
    Oakley wrote:

lol3.gif Used to be the Blues, now it's the Thrashers, perforce.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au