Options

Stats Question

jwashburnjwashburn Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
edited July 7, 2006 in SmugMug Support
With the redcent complaints that stats were not working, I thought I would look at mine and see what they are. I had never looked at them before now.

Pardon my noob question, but what is this telling me

Thumb: 57 Small: 2 Medium: 54 Large: 0 Original: 0 Bandwidth: 4.23 MB

This is a stat from one photo in a gallery. I have many others with the about the same number next to Thumb and small and med. Why is the Bandwidth so high on this one. Is this from some attempt to download it or can I tell that maybe it is linked somewhere?

Comments

• Options
    jwashburnjwashburn Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2006
    jwashburn wrote:
    With the redcent complaints that stats were not working, I thought I would look at mine and see what they are. I had never looked at them before now.

Pardon my noob question, but what is this telling me

Thumb: 57 Small: 2 Medium: 54 Large: 0 Original: 0 Bandwidth: 4.23 MB

This is a stat from one photo in a gallery. I have many others with the about the same number next to Thumb and small and med. Why is the Bandwidth so high on this one. Is this from some attempt to download it or can I tell that maybe it is linked somewhere?

Check that, I realized that the Med views are the largest for this photo. I didnt delete my post in case someone else had a similiar question. It appears that someone has looked at this photo in med quite a bit