80074664-L.jpg

3)
80073721-L.jpg

4)
80073958-L.jpg

Comments

• mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2006
    hey there silik. i like the first one best due to the fact there are distinct sharpness to refer to when comparing the blur of the fireworks. i would apply the 'burn tool - the hand' on PS to the middle of the fireworks display where its fully white in order to bring out more detail to theblown area of the photograph. the other 2 photos on the bottom, at least to me, are a little too plain. the ones with the leaves however, will work for the challenge. but i would turn up the curves on it to make it pop out. although its not very apparent, the bokeh on it works, so yeah that will work out really well. just apply an s-curve to it, maybe a white border and you have yourself a finished portrait. good luck thumb.gif
  • sayntbrigidsayntbrigid Registered Users Posts: 381 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2006
    I like the fireworks a lot too clap.gifclap
    True happiness is wanting what you have
    http://avatars.imvu.com/sayntbrigidii
  • SilikSilik Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    Thanks for the advice; I went with the clover image, as there're so many fireworks already, mine would just get lost in the mess. I tried to play around with the sharpness and color, with the biggest change being adding some more green to the big boring lightly-colored clover. I think it turned out fairly well, but I'm somewhat biased. :)