Trent Parke - Australian Photographer

Comments

• SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2006
    That is a very interesting shot. Good find Antonio. Two of the founders of Magnum were Henri Cartier-Bresson and Robert Capa, both legends of photojournalism.
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2006
    Seefutlung wrote:
    That is a very interesting shot. Good find Antonio. Two of the founders of Magnum were Henri Cartier-Bresson and Robert Capa, both legends of photojournalism.
    Gary
    I was at the cafeteria having the morning expresso and reading the weekly newspaper today when I read an article about him.
    His photos are heavy and strong. A little bit too heavy for my taste...
    I've read also about the new program Adobe Lightroom which I have downloaded and going to try...
    The article says it the new generation of programs.:):
    Regards. thumb.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2006
    nice find thanks for showing
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2006
    Gary
    I was at the cafeteria having the morning expresso and reading the weekly newspaper today when I read an article about him.
    His photos are heavy and strong. A little bit too heavy for my taste...
    I've read also about the new program Adobe Lightroom which I have downloaded and going to try...
    The article says it the new generation of programs.:):
    Regards. thumb.gif

Antonio ... keep me posted on Lightroom. I am very interested in that program. Photoshop is too much program for my simple photographic needs ... a smaller, photo only program would suit my requirement nicely.
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2006
    Seefutlung wrote:
    Antonio ... keep me posted on Lightroom. I am very interested in that program. Photoshop is too much program for my simple photographic needs ... a smaller, photo only program would suit my requirement nicely.
    As far as I am concerned count on me.
    Friday will have an anwser soon...
    Saúde. thumb.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook