When was the last time you saw a......

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited July 9, 2006 in Holy Macro
RADIO FLYER CAR......
80307943-M.jpg
(shot using available light....setting sun....hence orangish yellow cast thru very dirty window)
OR.............

A RADIO FLYER PLANE....
80308291-M.jpg
(shot with on board flash thru very dirty window)
Found these sitting in a hardware store window in the Amish Community of Yoder Kansas yesterday.

hope you enjoyed.

C & C always welcome
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2006
    nice work with 1st one 2nd is also cool but may be littel zoom to get rid of black shade in bottom headscratch.gif
    great work through dirty window
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2006
    Thanks Awais, I appreciate it.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2006
    Art Scott wrote:
    RADIO FLYER CAR......

(shot using available light....setting sun....hence orangish yellow cast thru very dirty window)
    OR.............

A RADIO FLYER PLANE....

(shot with on board flash thru very dirty window)
    Found these sitting in a hardware store window in the Amish Community of Yoder Kansas yesterday.

hope you enjoyed.

C & C always welcome

Hi there Art.......... I gotta fess up, I've never seen one .... are they popular over there in the USA ??

I'm guess these are things kids drooled over right?? Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2006
    Skippy to be totally honest I had not seen one of these since I was a kid (and they were antiques then) back in the very early 1960's........so happening on them in a hardware store was a shocker to me, as I had not seen them at the local "TOYS R US" stores.eek7.gif
    The children I know would not know how to play with these as there are no motors, nothing electric (battery) or computerized.........rolleyes1.gif

Thanks for viewing and commenting