Many faces of KJ

kbevkbev Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited July 9, 2006 in Holy Macro
Hey everyone. <<First post on Dgrin!>>

Anyway, I wanted to get some thoughts and reactions to this photo collage I did of "kbev jr". Anyone who knows KJ has seen more than half of these faces!

I had to close crop some of the faces due to his shirt being in the way, but overall I was happy with this first time creative effort (about a year ago). :):

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2006
    Welcome To The Forum
    kbev wrote:
    Hey everyone. <<First post on Dgrin!>>

Anyway, I wanted to get some thoughts and reactions to this photo collage I did of "kbev jr". Anyone who knows KJ has seen more than half of these faces!

I had to close crop some of the faces due to his shirt being in the way, but overall I was happy with this first time creative effort (about a year ago). :):

Wellllllllll........isn't he a cutie-pie iloveyou.gif and all those expressions.....now tell the truth is he a monster ???? rolleyes1.gif usually when they look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths they are rolleyes1.gif

Yep he's gonna be a heart breaker for sure nod.gif the kid is just dripping in cutness :D

Enjoy the Forum kbev.... keep posting and sharing your work :D
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • kbevkbev Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited July 9, 2006
    Monster? nooooo! only when he wants to be. Him and his brother together are quite a handful when they get going though. :D
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2006
    Ahahahah very nice photos and idea
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery