Options

Challenge 26 Morning Paper

soriordansoriordan Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited November 17, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
I captured my wife this morning reading the morning paper before getting ready for work

morningpaper.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BrettBrett Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2004
    Good job. I really like this picture because it shows everything in 2 perspectives. The right side cuts off the paper but shows your wife, the mirror shows the paper. thumb.gif
    Challenge 26 Winner "In Your House" :deal
  • Options
    nadinadi Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited November 16, 2004
    thumb.gif

Nice idea... maybe a little too much space between your wife and her reflection tho? The doorway distracts me from the interesting bits...
    The careful man tries to dodge the bullets.... while the happy man takes a walk.
    Mark Oliver Everett
  • Options
    Head in the CloudsHead in the Clouds Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2004
    nadi wrote:
    thumb.gif

Nice idea... maybe a little too much space between your wife and her reflection tho? The doorway distracts me from the interesting bits...
    Yeah - I tend to agree - a bit too much space...... if you could just rearrange your house entirely and put your wife a little closer ...... etc etc.

But a VERY nice shot! (nice house too!!!) well done thumb.gifclap.gif

Canon EOS 30D
    Sigma 10-20
    Canon 75-300 f4-5.6
    Canon 18-55
    Canon 50 f1.8
    Canon 430EX
  • Options
    judyfuessjudyfuess Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2004
    Great idea!!! I am also distracted by the doorway (maybe because there is so much sunlight coming through).
  • Options
    miketaylor01miketaylor01 Registered Users Posts: 318 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2004
    I like the idea alot
    Very creative, but I am also distracted by the very harsh light coming through the doorway and throught the window behind the womans arms. If your working in raw this could be fixed pretty easily. What camera are you using and what editing programs.. we could help make suggestions for improvement easier with that info. Cant wait to see if you have any other creative things like this up your sleeve.:D
    Mike

Sigma SD9, SD14, and DP1
    http://miketaylor.giph.com
  • Options
    ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2004
    I am inclined to think I would have liked to take the picture with more emphasis on the mirror and reflection. Somehow I think it tells (me) more of a story and yet leaves one with questions.ne_nau.gif

Tim