Options

Little red 'x's' ???

Head in the CloudsHead in the Clouds Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
edited July 10, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
What am I doing wrong? Most pics I can view fine, but some I get little red 'xs'? Like Gus's post about Australian Animals .... ? Is it some setting that I have to change?

Also - I used to have an old username "AussieKate", but decided that sounded completely stupid, and I'ld also changed my email, so I just started a new username, any chance of getting the posts from AussieKate credited to my HeadintheClouds username? Or am I too late? Or can't be done at all ? :dunno

Thanks all....

Canon EOS 30D
Sigma 10-20
Canon 75-300 f4-5.6
Canon 18-55
Canon 50 f1.8
Canon 430EX

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    If you are using internet explorer..Got to 'tools' .. 'internet options' ..'delete files' in the temp internet files.

Maybe that will work for you.

Re the name stuff ? Andy has a certain (cough) requirement for aussie lollies...bribe the bastard !
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2006
    gus wrote:
    If you are using internet explorer..Got to 'tools' .. 'internet options' ..'delete files' in the temp internet files.

Maybe that will work for you.

Re the name stuff ? Andy has a certain (cough) requirement for aussie lollies...bribe the bastard !

thanks for the heads up gus!

hmm... andy .... I hear you like ribs? ... oooor .... you and yours are invited to the Hills for homemade wood oven pizza next time you are dropping by the arse-end of the world .... mwink.gif

as for Aussie Lollies .. me thinks an Ozi-mars-bar is a lot like a US-mars-bar .... do we even have australian specific lollies ..... ?ne_nau.gifrolleyes1.gif:D I'm willing to hunt them down if it is required ! :D

Canon EOS 30D
    Sigma 10-20
    Canon 75-300 f4-5.6
    Canon 18-55
    Canon 50 f1.8
    Canon 430EX
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2006
    oh god. I think I've just discovered that I'm a help vampire. :uhoh

I promise ... there was nothing listed in the search when I typed in "little red x's" eek7.gif .....

Canon EOS 30D
    Sigma 10-20
    Canon 75-300 f4-5.6
    Canon 18-55
    Canon 50 f1.8
    Canon 430EX
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 10, 2006
    oh god. I think I've just discovered that I'm a help vampire. :uhoh

lol3.giflol3.gif
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 10, 2006
    as for Aussie Lollies .. me thinks an Ozi-mars-bar is a lot like a US-mars-bar .... do we even have australian specific lollies ..... ?ne_nau.gifrolleyes1.gif:D I'm willing to hunt them down if it is required ! :D

apparently andy is quite partial to cherry ripes :D
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    What am I doing wrong? Most pics I can view fine, but some I get little red 'xs'? Like Gus's post about Australian Animals .... ? Is it some setting that I have to change?
    As gus said, try clearing your cookies does that work?

Also - I used to have an old username "AussieKate", but decided that sounded completely stupid, and I'ld also changed my email, so I just started a new username, any chance of getting the posts from AussieKate credited to my HeadintheClouds username? Or am I too late? Or can't be done at all ? ne_nau.gif

Thanks all....

Done. AussieKate exists no more.