Cannot get the order to say Standard

dborasdboras Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
edited July 10, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I uploaded vacation pictures last night, and when the cart opened to purchase pictures the only size that was shown was prints from small camera, and the standard sizes are not offered, what did I do wrong?
thanks

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    dboras wrote:
    I uploaded vacation pictures last night, and when the cart opeaned to purchase pictures the only size that was shown was prints from small camera, and the standard sizes are not offered, what did I do wrong?
    thanks
    Gallery link, pleas? ear.gif
  • dborasdboras Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited July 10, 2006
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    dboras wrote:
    I uploaded vacation pictures last night, and when the cart opened to purchase pictures the only size that was shown was prints from small camera, and the standard sizes are not offered, what did I do wrong?
    thanks
    NVM, found them :)

you wrote our help desk yesterday with this, yes? We'd asked you for the gallery link. No matter, I found your site :) OK so the problem is, you've shot with your Sony Mavica CD on 640x480 resolution, and the only size prints you can order from those are the 4xDs. In order to order larger prints, you'd need to set your camera on a higher resolution. With the price of memory sticks down so low, I *highly* recommend using the full 5 megapixels of your camera - your prints will thank you and you'll be happier.

Here are our print resolution minimums
    64027197-M-1.jpg

Wish I had a better answer for you, I really do :(