Missing Breadcrumbs

PrimatePrimate Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited July 11, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi. I'm very new to all of this and don't know much about it and certainly don't do anything fancy with the website. I have been creating my own themes by just uploading image files and then they automatically tile and what not (sorry, don't know the lingo). I've done about a dozen new themes and applied to galleries and can not figure out why one, just one, of them will not show the default header or the breadcrumbs at the top of the page. I've done each theme the same way so I'm at a loss...does anyone have any ideas of how I can get my header and breadcrumbs back?

Thank you TONS!!!

Comments

• PrimatePrimate Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    Okay, follow up...it occured to me that maybe the problem has something to do with the way I have my galleries and categories and subcategories set up...is that possible? If so, how can I force there to be a header and breadcrumbs on a page?

Thanks again!
  • PrimatePrimate Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    Okay, I am now officially the dumbest user on this site. Sorry I created a post that will just junk up the board. I had "Hide Owner" marked as Yes for that gallery...changing it to No fixed the problem.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    Primate wrote:
    Okay, I am now officially the dumbest user on this site. Sorry I created a post that will just junk up the board. I had "Hide Owner" marked as Yes for that gallery...changing it to No fixed the problem.
    lol3.gif no worries - sorry I was away on a brief job when you posted. You're not alone btw :D
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    very true
    Andy wrote:
    lol3.gif You're not alone btw :D

Yeah, I've done this too. Only I couldn't figure it out on my own-- had to get help. So you're NOT the dumbest user on this site after all. rolleyes1.gif

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+