A flower that blossom has to die

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited July 12, 2006 in Holy Macro
This was shot from lower angle i was looking at lcd from 150 dgree :):
81018576-L.jpg

And when it dies it is still beautiful
81018578-L.jpg
81019181-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• DalantechDalantech Registered Users Posts: 1,519 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    I really like the shallow depth of field on the second image -draws the eye right to the flower clap.gif
    My SmugMug Gallery

Looking for tips on macro photography? Check out my Blog: No Cropping Zone.
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,079 moderator
    edited July 11, 2006
    Awais,

Beautiful photos! You have the most amazing ability to use those cameras to their best. You are living proof that it's the photographer, not so much the equipment, that makes the photograph.

Thanks,

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    Dalantech wrote:
    I really like the shallow depth of field on the second image -draws the eye right to the flower clap.gif

Thanks a lot Dalen ! :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited July 11, 2006
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Awais,

Beautiful photos! You have the most amazing ability to use those cameras to their best. You are living proof that it's the photographer, not so much the equipment, that makes the photograph.

Thanks,

ziggy53

:andy Thanks for such a nice comments thumb.gif

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    This was shot from lower angle i was looking at lcd from 150 dgree :):
    And when it dies it is still beautiful

Thats very pretty Awais.....when we were kids my mother had one of those plants very close to the front door of the house, she had two a red one and a pink one.

Every time I see a post with one of those flowers I always remember the old house ...... very nice capture :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    Awais...everytime I open a new post from you I wonder...what I will see today.

You never cease to amaze me. Great subjects and photography. iloveyou.gifthumb.gif
    edited July 12, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Thats very pretty Awais.....when we were kids my mother had one of those plants very close to the front door of the house, she had two a red one and a pink one.

Every time I see a post with one of those flowers I always remember the old house ...... very nice capture :D Skippy (Australia)

Wow Skippy my Mom also put this flower close to front door !
    Thanks

My Gallery
    edited July 12, 2006
    boogie wrote:
    Awais...everytime I open a new post from you I wonder...what I will see today.

You never cease to amaze me. Great subjects and photography. iloveyou.gifthumb.gif

iloveyou.gif Thanks for such a nice comments iloveyou.gif

My Gallery