Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited July 20, 2006 in Holy Macro
81358888-M.jpg

81359087-M.jpg

81359645-M.jpg

81359787-M.jpg

Thanks for perusing.........

C & C always welcome.
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2006
    Art Scott wrote:
    Thanks for perusing.........
    C & C always welcome.

Very Nice Art clap.gif love that first shot
    .........your last one is really interesting, gosh that sooooooooo looks like a green shower head doesn't it eek7.gif nice series Art...... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2006
    Thanks Skippy.....yes that last one does resemble a shower head rolleyes1.gif .....those were all taken at a local Buddhist temple...the Water Lillies are not quite in bloom...at least not this bunch....a few days a go I was ther ans there were all kinds of full blooms but I did not have my camera.....a monkl invited me to come back early morning for Much Better Light...as he put it.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2006
    eek7.gif Amazing light and closeups and flowers eek7.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited July 14, 2006
    Thanks Awais...I really appreciate you taking time to comment.

• boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2006
    #4 is exquisite...beautifully captured.
    edited July 15, 2006
    Thanks BOOGIE...Appreciate it.
    Like your siggy also.

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited July 15, 2006
    I love #4. It looks like some alien life form in outer space. Nice work, Art. thumb.gif

Cheers,
    edited July 15, 2006
    Thanks RS...always appreciate the comments.

• Mystic57Mystic57 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 20, 2006
    Awesome
    Art ..... They are Awesome!!!!!!!!! I had to wait for #1 to load but it was worth it. The colors are breath taking it remains me of a beautiful purple dragon. I love the fact that the black background brings out the intensity of the colors of the open lotus bloom. I do like the others considering I saw where you shot them and the lotus is a symbol of the Buddish faith. But my favorite is #4 it looks like a loving dance of male and female. How the bloom envelopes, embraces and surrounds the stem of the seed pod. Again the black background brings out the colors and the mixture of the greens of the seed pod with the softness of the white flowing into the dark pink of the bud embracing the stem. They are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us and asking for me to give you my inexperienced opinon.
  • Mystic57Mystic57 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 20, 2006
    Mystic57 wrote:
    Art ..... They are Awesome!!!!!!!!! I had to wait for #1 to load but it was worth it. The colors are breath taking it remains me of a beautiful purple dragon. I love the fact that the black background brings out the intensity of the colors of the open lotus bloom. I do like the others considering I saw where you shot them and the lotus is a symbol of the Buddish faith. But my favorite is #4 it looks like a loving dance of male and female. How the bloom envelopes, embraces and surrounds the stem of the seed pod. Again the black background brings out the colors and the mixture of the greens of the seed pod with the softness of the white flowing into the dark pink of the bud embracing the stem. They are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us and asking for me to give you my inexperienced opinon. Namaste
    Misty