FS: Nikon Lenses - Revised, Price drop, lens added

G KG K Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
edited September 11, 2006 in Nikon Land
I am trying to assemble funds to get an 18-200VR when it becomes available so two of my lenses are up for sale. I have sold a nikon film body on FM before as well as bought a couple of small things (wireless remotes, batteries etc.). I also have perfect ebay feedback under khannag1 for those who would like to check.

Lenses:

a) Nikon AF Nikkor 24-120mm 3.5-5.6 D -- $210 -- Price dropped to $190
This is in excellent condition and comes with front and rear caps, hood and a 72 mm UV filter that has always been mounted on it.

b) Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Lens for Nikon -- $300
Excellent condition. Comes with the hood, front and rear caps, and the 67mm UV filter that has always been in front of it.

c) Nikon AF Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF AF-S DX -- $240 -- SOLD!
This is the U.S. version kit that came with my D70 and is also in excellent condition and comes with the hood, front and rear caps, original soft case, instruction manual and the 67mm UV filter that has always been in front of it.

Payment & Shipping:

I will accept (In order of preference): Local pick up with funds for people in the MA area so you can inspect the lenses, Paypal from your bank account (free), USPS MO or bank check, Paypal funded by CC (add 3%).

Actual cost for shipping. My preference is USPS with insurance so we are both covered I will be happy to ship these via FedEx or UPS if that works better for you.

Please contact me via EMAIL if you have any questions (I am more likely to keep an eye on it instead of PMs).

Thanks!!

~ gaurav

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2006
    Buy with confidence from Gaurav!
  • G KG K Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited July 13, 2006
    Thanks Andy
    Much appreciated. How go things with you?

~ gaurav
    Andy wrote:
    Buy with confidence from Gaurav!
  • G KG K Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited July 18, 2006
    One lens sold, price reduced on one lens, and one lens added to sale :). Anyone??

~ gaurav
    G K wrote:
    I am trying to assemble funds to get an 18-200VR when it becomes available so two of my lenses are up for sale. I have sold a nikon film body on FM before as well as bought a couple of small things (wireless remotes, batteries etc.). I also have perfect ebay feedback under khannag1 for those who would like to check.

Lenses:

a) Nikon AF Nikkor 24-120mm 3.5-5.6 D -- $210 -- Price dropped to $190
    This is in excellent condition and comes with front and rear caps, hood and a 72 mm UV filter that has always been mounted on it.

b) Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Lens for Nikon -- $300
    Excellent condition. Comes with the hood, front and rear caps, and the 67mm UV filter that has always been in front of it.

c) Nikon AF Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF AF-S DX -- $240 -- SOLD!
    This is the U.S. version kit that came with my D70 and is also in excellent condition and comes with the hood, front and rear caps, original soft case, instruction manual and the 67mm UV filter that has always been in front of it.

Payment & Shipping:

I will accept (In order of preference): Local pick up with funds for people in the MA area so you can inspect the lenses, Paypal from your bank account (free), USPS MO or bank check, Paypal funded by CC (add 3%).

Actual cost for shipping. My preference is USPS with insurance so we are both covered I will be happy to ship these via FedEx or UPS if that works better for you.

Please contact me via EMAIL if you have any questions (I am more likely to keep an eye on it instead of PMs).

Thanks!!

~ gaurav
  • chet79chet79 Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited September 10, 2006
    what's your location?

edot: just noticed, whoops. I'm in Australia, think I'll give it a miss unfortunately.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 11, 2006
    sloYer and chet... GK has listed that email is better than PM or posting to the thread. why don't you give that a try?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    sloYer and chet... GK has listed that email is better than PM or posting to the thread. why don't you give that a try?
    Erik, Thanks.
    GK. Check your PM.