Eye Reflection

jamismjamism Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
edited July 13, 2006 in People
at a soccer game and took this shot just messin around. what do you think?:dunno

grim2.jpg

i have it bigger but cant post it bigger because of my photohosting website. :cry

Comments

• dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2006
    jamism wrote:
    i have it bigger but cant post it bigger because of my photohosting website. :cry

Hmmm seems like someone needs to sign up with smugmug dude I could even get ya $5 off if ya ask nice like rolleyes1.gif.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited July 13, 2006
    jamism wrote:
    at a soccer game and took this shot just messin around. what do you think?ne_nau.gif

The reflection is cool and I like the sharpness of the eye. I don't much care for the hair on the right, which to me is a distraction. It would be worth reshooting if you have the chance.

Cheers,
  • camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2006
    jamism wrote:
    at a soccer game and took this shot just messin around. what do you think?ne_nau.gif

I like the composition, but to be honest, the "photographer in the eye" has been overdone :-)

Can you try for the same shot again, but next time, have another soccer player, perhaps kicking the ball, be the subject in the eye? That would really be outstanding!