food teaser

bigpixbigpix Registered Users Posts: 371 Major grins
edited July 16, 2006 in Holy Macro
This was put together for a chef friend of mine...... the recipes were developed for a health magazine and his portfolio hence the tease cropping...... The light was with one Elinchrom 1500 flash head bounched off the ceiling and white reflector at the front..... D70s 105 Nikon Macro....

81723148-L.jpg
Cheers...... Big Pix
Lake Macquarie NSW Australia
www.bigpix.smugmug.com
Please do not EDIT
my Images

Comments

• fraincsfraincs Registered Users Posts: 126 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2006
    well done, watch out though the apples are starting to be brown. lemon juice mwink.gif
  • almostlightheartedalmostlighthearted Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited July 15, 2006
    makes me hungry. mission accomplished!
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2006
    bigpix wrote:
    This was put together for a chef friend of mine...... the recipes were developed for a health magazine and his portfolio hence the tease cropping...... The light was with one Elinchrom 1500 flash head bounched off the ceiling and white reflector at the front..... D70s 105 Nikon Macro....

Did you get to try out the food too :D
    You did a very nice job there for your friend Bigpix, I'm sure he was very pleased with your work..... nicely done, looks great nod.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2006
    wow great work and looks tasty
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery