baseball pic.

dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
edited July 17, 2006 in Sports
I've been checking out this angle for a bit now. I had to shoot through the fence & butt in front of a parent, but it is exactly what I was looking for. To heck with the spectators...lol:D
**If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
Dave

Comments

• dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2006
    dbaker1221 wrote:
    I've been checking out this angle for a bit now. I had to shoot through the fence & butt in front of a parent, but it is exactly what I was looking for. To heck with the spectators...lol:D

oh yeah,.... on the way out I got this hot air ballon with an ultralight buzzing it.

shame on me for originally not wanting to go that day.eek7.gif
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
  • Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2006
    I like that angle too, when it's available (our main field has the score keepers hut in that position...). Good face on action from the pitcher. One thing though - watch your horizons, they need to be straightened a bit.

C.

PS - great colors on the balloon and ultralight
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • JoeLJoeL Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2006
    Nice shots, the angle on the baseball shot was awesome.thumb.gif

I can also relate to the "shame on me for originally not wanting to go that day".........Laughing.gif, it seems everytime I feel that way and go anyway I always seem to get some of my best shots ever. rolleyes1.gif
  • MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2006
    dbaker1221 wrote:

Wonderful shot! Was there an opening in the fence? I see no evidence of a fence anywhere in the pic. It looks like you were catching the ball. thumb.gif
  • digitalpinsdigitalpins Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2006
    wow really great shot, I love his face and his position and ball are awesome
    www.lamontphotography.com
    Canon 60D
    Canon Rebel XTi (400)
    Canon 10-22mm, Canon 50mm f/1.8 II
    MacBook, MacPro
  • morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2006
    dbaker1221 wrote:

Hey Dave, welcome to dgrin. I took a few minutes to look at some of your other shots, you have some very nice shots in their. The parents should be very happy with your work with the kids at the YMCA. Keep the photos coming.
    Bob.