Safari Tasmania - Final Day

TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited July 16, 2006 in Sports
Well, it's over (for another year) and I can finally sit back and relax. Here are a couple from the stage today, the weather wasn't as nice as yesterday but we just made the best from what we had.

One of the NEC boys, I couldn't believe where these guys put themselves during this event, Danm nice blokes as well.

81931666-M.jpg

So I went and saw what I was made of and stood in pretty much the same spot (which was about 2-3m 6-9 ft) off the side of the road for the following shots.

81932142-M.jpg

81932105-M.jpg

The overall winner from the weekend. Dean Herridge from Western Australia.

81931696-M.jpg

This guy had me thinking about finding a tree :rofl

81931867-M.jpg
Cheers
David Clifford

Comments

• §imone§imone Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2006
    Great shots Dave.
    Did you find what you were made of ? rolleyes1.gif

As for finding a tree, something tells me you had one already picked out & memories of a previous event came flooding back. Stood your ground, overcame that fear .. WOOOHOOOO
    Simone

Canon 350D
    Canon EFS 18-55mm kit lens
    Canon 75-300mm

Fuji FinePix S9500 9 Megapixels

Simone's Expressions - Yarn Over Hook

Sometimes we dont do things we want to do so that others will not know we want to do them. - Ivy Walker - The Village

• TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2006
    §imone wrote:
    Great shots Dave.
    Did you find what you were made of ? rolleyes1.gif

As for finding a tree, something tells me you had one already picked out & memories of a previous event came flooding back. Stood your ground, overcame that fear .. WOOOHOOOO

Thanks Simone, I did find waht I am made of and enjoyed every minute of it.

Correct on all counts, yep stood my ground and just continued shooting..........bring on the next event :D
    Cheers
    David Clifford