Options

custom domain issues (again)

dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
edited July 16, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Reported this last week, but was told it was fixed. But now the old problem is back. Visitors go to my site and if they click on a category, they end up on:

petespringer.smugmug.com/category

But they should be end up on:

www.petespringer.com/category

How do I get my custom domain to work properly? I look on Andy's site, and his is still working, so it appears to be site specific. Any help would be appreciated.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
website blog instagram facebook g+

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2006
    You shouldn't have to do anything. I'll be sure the engineers see this (again). Thanks Pete and sorry for the trouble.
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    You shouldn't have to do anything. I'll be sure the engineers see this (again). Thanks Pete and sorry for the trouble.
    Happens for my www.sebastianhosche.com site too! Same trouble with the categories - never have seen this before.

Sebastian

EDIT: Doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2006
    cool
    Andy wrote:

Yeah, Andy, I appreciate your help. Just seems odd this would happen twice in a week-- yet it hasn't happened before-- at least that I've noticed. I always like to double-check it's not something I screwed up... since that has been known to happen too!

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+