Win Valuable Prizes, Version 3.0

13»

Comments

• asdasd Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2006
    Hah! I just came across this. PM Sent.

..and I'm starting my list of topics to post to get Andy chatty if/when it looks like he'll overshoot my guess. 57257907-O
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2006
    I'm IN
    I'm in and PM sent in the AM....:D
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2006
    The deadline for entries is Monday, June 19, 2006 at 7am, NYC time.

Get your entries in!
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • audiaudi Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2006
    Just sent my guess. This sure beats betting on a horse!
    "See how willingly Nature poses herself upon photographers' plates. No earthly chemicals are so sensitive as those of the human soul. "
    -John Muir

http://www.austinbphotography.com

Nature Photographers Community
    Founding Member
    http://www.smugmug.com/community/NaturePhotographers
    edited June 19, 2006
    This contest is now closed to further entries. Good luck to all who entered!
    Moderator Emeritus
  • BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    This contest is now closed to further entries. Good luck to all who entered!

Greed - That green eyed monster - I rolled the dice and wanted to wait until the last minute to up my chances - but alas I scr**ed myself by not checking over the weekend. :cry
    Greg
    "Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    That's right folks, it's back! Your chance to win a free year of smugmug, PLUS a $40 credit for printing through smugmug. If you are already a subscriber, smugmug will extend you for one year!

Here's how it works:

Andy's coming up on his 20,000th post. All you have to do is guess the day, hour and minute (am or pm!) closest (without going over!) and you will win 1 year's free subscription to smugmug and $40 credit for prints made through smugmug.

All submissions and judging will be based on NYC time. There will be a closing date for entries, but that has not been determined yet. There will be 48 hours notice before we close the contest. You are encouraged to get your entries in soon!

The deadline for entries has passed. Good luck to all who entered!

[EDIT: ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN BY JUNE 19, 2006 AT 7AM, NYC TIME. GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!]

NO GUESSES IN THIS THREAD! All submissions are to be made to me by PM. If you post your guess in this thread you will be disqualified.

After you PM your guess, post a message in this thread saying "PM sent, I'm in!" Heckling is encouraged.

Moderators are not eligible.

One guess per customer. Your submission is final. No changes.

Humungus is the final judge and is our eagle eye for any irregularities.

wave.gif
    edited July 10, 2006
    Congrats to JimM whose winning guess of 7/6 at 1:32pm was the closest without going over.
    Moderator Emeritus
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    Congrats to JimM whose winning guess of 7/6 at 1:32pm was the closest without going over.
    Jim, send me a pm deal.gif
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    I never, ever win anything!!! This is the best day ever! Woo Hoo!!! beer.gif
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2006
    So excited there are fireworks going off behind me...

79820942-M.jpg
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos