When NEW Panasonic DMC L1 ?

rollsman4rollsman4 Registered Users Posts: 5 Big grins
edited July 17, 2006 in Cameras
Just trying to find out when this camera will be available and any comments on the Camera and Leica Lense. I am looking to buy a Digital SLR with German Lense. Thank you, Rollsman

Comments

• marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2006
    As far as I know, it should be available within the next month or so. And don't hold your breath when you want a German lens. It'll be Japanese, with German influence. Panasonic builds the lens, and Leica coaches them. Not that this is very important to me, as long as the lens is good, I'm a happy camper.
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • rollsman4rollsman4 Registered Users Posts: 5 Big grins
    edited July 17, 2006
    marlof wrote:
    As far as I know, it should be available within the next month or so. And don't hold your breath when you want a German lens. It'll be Japanese, with German influence. Panasonic builds the lens, and Leica coaches them. Not that this is very important to me, as long as the lens is good, I'm a happy camper.

I hope the quality will be good. I have used the Canon 20D and sold it because I want to get an slr with either a Leica Lense or Zeiss lense. I heard the new Sony Alpha is an excellent camera. I just hope something good comes out this year. thanks, rollsman