Question re: Stats page

ghealyghealy Registered Users Posts: 247 Major grins
edited July 19, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I'm a 'Standard' user on Smugmug. I have yet to figure out what determines the order of the galleries on the Stats page.

It is certainly not the activity levels. My highest activity gallery is at the bottom while my second highest is near the top.

It is not alphabetical.

Nor does it appear to be based on when the galleries were created as I have galleries just created at both the top and bottom of the list.

Haven't found anywhere where I can indicate a sort preference (which would be the highest activity first, the least activity last).

Is there a rhyme or reason? Have I missed something somewhere?

A confused

ghealy

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2006
    ghealy wrote:
    A confused

ghealy

lol3.gif Y'know, I don't know what determines it, either. I'll *try* to find out, OK? Can't promise, it may be part of the "secret sauce" naughty.gif
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2006
    ghealy wrote:
    I'm a 'Standard' user on Smugmug. I have yet to figure out what determines the order of the galleries on the Stats page.
    I believe they're sorted by the date when you last added pictures to the gallery. So adding a photo to a gallery should bring it back to the top.

Maybe we can get an updated statistics page with more options on what we want to see and in which order? mwink.gif

Thanks,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • ghealyghealy Registered Users Posts: 247 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2006
    Appreciate anything you can find out Andy. Thanks.